Ingredients: 1. Heat oven to 375°F.
* 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
* 3/4 cup granulated sugar
* 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 2 eggs
* 1/3 cup cocoa powder
* 1 12-oz. package of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
2. Stir together flour, baking soda, cocoa powder and salt. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Add eggs; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto cookie sheet.
3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.</center>
1. Heat oven to 375°F.